- Seasonal Naturalist – Applications accepted July 1 through September 1 – paid internship runs from October through March
- Nature Education Internship - Applications accepted January 1 through March 1 – paid internship runs from Mid-May through Mid-August.
- Outdoor Education Internship – Applications accepted January 1 through March 1 – unpaid internship runs from Mid-May through late-June. Option to earn college credit.
- Marketing and Communications Internship – Application accepted January 1 through April 1 – part-time, unpaid internship runs from mid-May through mid-August. Option to earn college credit.
- Pending funding: Spring Natural Resource Internship – details to be posted if funding is secured.
*Ruth Lundin – President
*Laurie Lane – Financial Manager, Development
Brenna Reed – Summer-Fall 2012 Marketing / Events Intern
Resource Desk / Store:
*Pat Spicer – Store Manager and Resource Desk
*Dolores Thompson – Resource Desk
*Jennifer Schlick – Program Director
*Jeff Tome – Senior Naturalist
*Sarah Hatfield - Naturalist, Intern Coordinator
*Katie Finch – Naturalist, Volunteer Coordinator
Emily Schlick – Social Media Intern
Buildings and Grounds:
Don Carlson – Buildings & Grounds
Matt Abbey – Housekeeping
Cole Rumbaugh – Housekeeping
Email: Staff with an asterisk (*) can be reached by email. To avoid spam attacks, we have opted not to list our emails directly. You can construct addresses from first initial of our first name plus last name followed by @jamestownaudubon.org. Or, you can use the form on our “Contact Us” page.