Jamestown Audubon is supported by a grants, memberships, program fees, and donations. Your generosity supports:
- Two sanctuaries and a nature center building with exhibits, meeting space, and a nature store.
- Educational animals including Liberty, a non-releasable Bald Eagle
- Nature education programs for all ages
- School and scout programs
- Research and conservation projects
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Free public access to 5.5 miles of hiking trails from dawn until dusk daily
- Free public access to exhibits on Sundays from 1:00 until 4:30pm.
Make a tax-deductible donation to Audubon today:
Click the “Donate” button to make a secure online payment through your Paypal account OR with a credit card.
In-Kind Donations are Also appreciated!
We often need things like cider, maple syrup, snacks, craft supplies, the use of an all-terrain vehicle during some events, printing services, and other such “donations.” Contact us to learn more about the kinds of contributions that are most helpful.