Job Opening: Front Desk Resource Person – Applications accepted through Feb 24.
Summer Internship Applications are due March 1st.
College Scholarship Applications are due March 15th.
|Membership||Woodcock Whirl||Day Camp 2015|
- Paid Summer Intern Position: Click here for details.
- Unpaid Internship / Optional – for Credit: Click here for details.
- Featured Photo: Winterberry Holly
- Membership: Click here to join or renew today.
- Frequently Requested
About Us ~ Program Listing ~ Hours & Directions ~ Job Openings
- “Paper” Newsletters: Archives ~ Nov-Dec 2014 ~ Jan-Feb 2015 ~ March-April 2015
- Popular: ~2015 Photo Contest ~ Ranger Rick Geocache Trail Instructions ~ Ranger Rick Geocaches at Jamestown Audubon ~ Order Your 2015 Natural History Calendar
Click a title for more details about the listing.
Ducks & Dinner (Adults)
Saturday, February 21, 2015, 1:30pm-4:30pm
Rescheduled for Sunday, March 1, 2015
Visit Dunkirk Harbor to see the amazing number of ducks, gulls and other birds that visit for the winter. Last year, people saw over 35 Bald Eagles on the ice!
Call (716) 569-2345 to register!
First Friday Lunch Bunch (Adult)
Friday, March 6, 2015, 11:00am-12:00pm
A nature related talk is followed by BYO brown bag lunch and conversation. Audubon provides coffee and tea.
Backyard Chickens (Adults+)
Saturday, March 14, 2015, 1:30pm-3:30pm
It is becoming more and more popular to raise chickens in the backyard! A panel of local folks who have done just that will give you the basics on how to do this.
Little Explorers (Children aged 3-8 and a Grownup)
Tracks and Signs
Saturday, March 14, 2015, 10:00am-11:30am
Detect animals that have been in an area. A nature lesson, walk, craft, and a snack make for a fun-filled morning of learning.
Volunteer Appreciation Pancake Breakfast (Volunteers)
Saturday, March 28, 2015, 9:00am-10:30am
As a celebration for all they do, Audubon volunteers enjoy a pancake breakfast on us.
Mud Camp (Children)
Monday, March 30 and/or April 6, 2015, 9:00am-3:00pm
A choice of one or two days to play in the spring thaw, mud and all! Suited for grades K-7. Pre-registration required.