- Financial Services Contract -Application deadline – April 22, 2016. The Audubon Nature Center is looking to contract an experienced QuickBooks accountant for Chart of Account review and bookkeeping services.
- Water Chestnut Pull Coordinator – Stipend – Application deadline – April 22, 2016
- Invasive Species Management Assistants – Applications accepted February 1 – April 30, 2016 – position runs for 3 weeks in June.
- Seasonal Naturalist – Applications accepted July 1 through September 1 – paid internship runs from October through March.
- Nature Education Internship – Applications accepted January 1 through March 1 – paid internship runs from Mid-May through Mid-August.
- Outdoor Education Internship – Applications accepted January 1 through March 1 – unpaid internship runs from Mid-May through late-June. Option to earn college credit.
- Marketing and Communications Internship – Application accepted January 1 through April 1 – part-time, unpaid internship runs from mid-May through mid-August. Option to earn college credit.
*Ruth Lundin – President
*Laurie Lane – Financial Manager, Development
*Kim Turner – Administrative Assistant
Resource Desk / Store:
*Pat Spicer – Store Manager and Resource Desk
*Laurie Lane – Resource Desk
Lynn Warner – Resource Desk
*Jennifer Schlick – Program Director
*Jeff Tome – Senior Naturalist, Exhibits, eNewsletter editor
*Sarah Hatfield – Senior Naturalist, Intern Coordinator, Camp Director
*Katie Finch – Naturalist, Volunteer Coordinator
Buildings and Grounds:
Terry LeBaron – Buildings & Grounds / Maintenance
Email: Staff with an asterisk (*) can be reached by email. To avoid spam attacks, we have opted not to list our emails directly. You can construct addresses from first initial of our first name plus last name followed by @jamestownaudubon.org. Or, you can use the form on our “Contact Us” page.